Founded after American Revolution, Washington, D.C. (formally the District of Columbia) is the Capital of the United States. It is named after the first President and founding father George Washington.
- The Southwest and the Wharf
- George Town
- Ivy City
1. Trinity Washington University
2. American University
3. George Washington University
4. University of the District of Columbia
5. The Catholic University of America
1. Monuments and Memorials
- The 9/11 National Pentagon Memorial
- The Lincoln Memorial
- The National World War 2 Memorial
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- The Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- National Museum of the Marine Corps (Virginia)
- National Law Enforcement Museum (Penn Quarter/Chinatown)
- Museum of the Bible (Southwest and the Wharf)
- National Geographic Museum (Downtown)
- National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum (Virginia)
3. Sports Clubs/Stadiums
- The Gold Club at Lansdowne (Virginia)
- City Segway tours of Washington, DC (DC Metro Area)
- Redskins Washington (Maryland)
- Rock Creek Tennis Center (George Town)
- Capital One Arena (Penn Quarter/Chinatown)
4. Theatres and Performing Arts
- Ford’s Theatre (Penn Quarter/Chinatown)
- Warner Theatre (Penn Quarter/Chinatown)
- Merriweather Post Pavilion (Maryland)
- Echostage (Ivy City)
- Wolf Trap (Virginia)
5. Entertainment & Nightlife
1. Hornblower Cruises & Events
Take the look of Washington while enjoying delicious dining on the Cruise!
2. Shear Madness
Enjoy the Comedy Whodunit/Play with Shear Madness!!
3. Shakespeare Theatre Company
Entertainment with Shakespeare and other classic Playwrights!!
4. Dacha Beer Garden
Enjoy in the Beer Garden with American, Belgian and German beers and quality Wines!!
5. Live! Casino & Hotel
It is one of the biggest Casinos in the country with Amazing Dining Option
BNB (Bed and Breakfast)
1. The Birdhouse BNB
3. Adam’s Inn
1. Comfort Inn Convention Center- Downtown DC
Location- Logan Circle
Price from- $109
2. Holiday Inn Washington, DC- Capitol
Location- Capitol Hill
Price from- $98
3. Capitol Skyline Hotel
Location- Capitol Hill
Price from- $98.1
80’s party with The Deloreans at Farm Brew Live
- Location: 9901 Discovery Boulevard, Manassas, VA 20109
The Siberian State Symphony Orchestra
- Location: Hylton Performing Arts Center, Manassas, VA 20109
Annual Gasparilla Party- LnB Taphouse & Grill
- Location: LnB Taphouse & Grill, Haymarket, VA 20169
Purple Rain Movies Party
Location: Alamo Drafthouse and Cinema, Woodbridge, VA 22191
$10 Growler Fills- Every Monday
- Location: Ornery Beer Company Taproom
A thousands Splendid
It is a story of two Afghan women from the New York Times Bestselling novel by Khaled Hosseini.
A play with full of adventures and imaginations!
Wu Fei & Abigail Washburn
Chinese musical Show!!
Hip-Hop Dance Workshop
Learn and Enjoy dance
The Girl who swallowed a Cactus
An entrancing play with beautiful message!
A Play based on seven African-American characters by August Wilson!
In addition to the above, you can enjoy the events throughout the year-
Celtic Woman in June, Straight No Chaser in July, Summer: The Donna Summer musical in August, First Friday Dupont in September, Americans in October, Hoodoo Gurus in November and Decatur House Tours in December.
Now, after so much of entertainment and events let’s eat something in some hot Restaurants of Washington!!
Taste the delicious Latin American Flavors!!
Enjoy the Burmese dishes!!
Taste the seafood in an exclusive way with the Top Chefs Alumni Bryan and Michael Voltaggio!!
And many more popular restaurants like- Modena, Cut by Wolfgang Puck, Call your Mother, Stellina Pizzeria, Rooster & Owl, Piccolina da Centrolina, St Anselm, Anju, Sushi Nakazawa, Officina and more!!
Washington DC is not just the Capital of the United States, but it is the perfect example of a Perfect Place!!