Founded in March 1974, British Airways is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom. It is headquartered at Waterside, Harmondsworth, United Kingdom. Its Parent company is International Airlines Group.
- Gatwick Airport
- Heathrow Airport
United Kingdom and Ireland, Europe, North America, Caribbean, South America, Africa, Far East and Australia, Indian Ocean, Middle East and South and Central Asia.
Some of the Popular destinations are- Dubai, London, New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nice, Rome, San Francisco and so on.
- First Seating
- Comfortable and Spacious seat, which can be turned into a fully-flat bed of 198cm. A luxurious quilted mattress, a white cotton duvet and pillow to make your more comfortable like
- Get Amenities bags designed according to the season filled with luxury products from luxury brand
- Your own private in-seat-power for your laptop, Mobile phones
- Meals cooked by the Premium chefs with delicious À La Carte menu. You will get lighter cuisine to fresh seasonal
- You will get Tea in the afternoon with the selection of Sandwiches, Pastries and Scones.
- You can drink from the wide range of Wines, Spirits, Champagnes and non-alcoholic
- You can enjoy the 1,000 hours of programs including- Movies, music, E-books and
- You can entertain yourself with 15ince of screen. There are also ports available for connectivity of your devices
- You will get a noise-cancelling headset of high quality
The Concorde Room
It is the most luxurious lounge of the British Airways which is exclusive to London and New York Airports. You will get here- Full waiter service, Private Cabanas and a state of the art business suit. You can also get a Massage or spa exclusively here in the Premium Elemis Spa.
At the Airport
- Priority check-in
- Priority Boarding
- Fast-track Security
- AirPortr to pick your bag and bring them to check-in (London)
The First Wing
It is available only in London Heathrow Terminal 5. What it offers? It is the exclusive space for the First class, Executive Club Gold and Oneworld Emerald Flyers- Offering a private check-in space, Exclusive security lanes and a direct walkway into the Lounges.
2. Business Class ( Longer International flight) Seating
- Comfortable and Spacious seats, which can transform into a fully-flat bed with 183cm in length, with fully adjustable headrest and lumbar
- Get Amenity Kits designed by The White Company. Enjoy a good sleep with soft mattress, luxury duvet and a soft
- In-seat power for electronic devices
- Enjoy the delicious meals from the top chefs with three-course menu with nutritional salads
- Drink from the range of Spirits, Soft Drinks and Premium wines
- Eat throughout your flight treats and snacks from Club Kitchen
- Fresh yourself with the brand new Hand-Roasted Coffee
- Choose from a huge library of music, E-books and games on 12inch flat screen
- A Noise cancelling Headset
- Access to lounges, for rest and relax, get wines, drinks and food
- Elemis spa (London)
At the Airport
- Faster check-in
- Faster boarding
- Fast-Track security
3. Premium Economy Seating
- You will get a wider seat, greater recline, headrest and footrest with extra legroom
- You will get a soft cushion with stylish quilt and an amenity Kit including- eye shade, pen, shocks, toothpaste and
- Enjoy a complimentary drink before the take off
- Delicious and high quality seasonal ingredients
- You will get choice of three main meals
- You will get a delicious snack before you land
- Complimentary bar services with hold and cold drinks
- Enjoy yourself with hundreds of films, music, audio-books and games
- Get Noise-Cancelling headphones
In addition to the above you will get Double Baggage allowance and Airportr pick service. The Economy Class is more or less same as the Premium Economy Cabin.